Emma Armes Pain Therapy
Master Practitioner & International Trainer
Call now on 07415 535445 to find out more about Pain Therapy
Welcome to Emma Armes Pain Therapy
International Online Pain Therapy
- Do you have pain or have unwanted symptoms?
- Have you been struggling with it for a while, you’ve tried everything, and nothing has worked?
- Maybe you’ve been told that there is nothing else that can be done, and you just have to learn to live with it?
- Have you had enough? Is it affecting every area of your life? Do you want to take back control and feel like you again but you’re not sure what else you can do?
- You don’t want any more medication
- You don’t want to have to learn to live with it
- You want to be pain/symptom free
- You want a highly skilled and experienced professional
- You want to be heard and understood
- You are ready to get your life back!
Well, the good news is that I can help! I work to help you free yourself from your trapped, persistent, chronic old pain and symptoms. I help you say goodbye to your pain or issues so that you can get back to living your life normally, or even do more than you could before!
I can help you with only 2 sessions.
Want to find out more? Why not start HERE
I can also help you become a permanent non-smoker. Read my blog HERE
Recently clients have been getting great success with Raynauds Disease read my blog HERE
I’m Emma Armes and, after a back injury in 2010 I suffered from chronic back pain for 7 years, which ultimately led to my medical retirement from my career as a Paramedic. Since using Pain Therapy in 2017 I am now pain free! You can read more about my story HERE
SEND ME A MESSAGE
I can help you break free from your trapped, persistent, chronic, old pain or symptoms and get you back to living a normal life again. Fill in your details here if you would like to ask any questions or send me a message.
Want to train in OldPain2Go® ?
If you are interested in becoming an OldPain2Go® Practitioner, then click HERE to find out more information about my training courses and the next training dates available.
You can also read testimonials from Practitioners I have trained.
I am Scotland’s only OldPain2Go® Master Practitioner and Authorised International Trainer.
Latest posts from my blog
Wave goodbye to Raynaud’s with
Last Autumn, I spotted a query on a local Facebook page from someone asking for...Read More
Local GP completes OldPain2Go Training
CASE STUDY Dr Simon van Lieshout Chronic pain is a huge problem in the UK,...Read More
ONLINE THERAPY WORKS!
After more than 15 years of debilitating chronic pain, Hayley Gillard feels, literally, as though...Read More